In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), ARTHADA SERVICES, S.L. (Hereinafter ARTHADA SERVICES). Informs that it is the owner of the website www.arthadaservices.com. In accordance with the requirements of article 10 of the aforementioned Law, ARTHADA SERVICES informs of the following data:
The owner of this website is ARTHADA SERVICES with CIF B04970299 and registered office at Camí de Canet, 146 Urb. Vistamar B78. 08396 Sant Cebrià de Vallalta (Barcelona). The e-mail address for contacting the company is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
User and liability regime
Navigation, access and use of the ARTHADA SERVICES website confers the condition of user, by which all the conditions of use established here are accepted, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding regulations of obligatory legal compliance, as applicable.
The ARTHADA SERVICES website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility extends to:
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user on the forms provided by ARTHADA SERVICES for access to certain contents or services offered by the website.
- The use of the information, services and data offered by ARTHADA SERVICES contrary to the provisions of these conditions, the law, morality, good customs or public order, or that in any other way may infringe the rights of third parties or the operation of the website.
Linking policy and disclaimers
ARTHADA SERVICES is not responsible for the content of the websites that the user can access through the links established on its website and declares that under no circumstances will it examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other websites. Likewise, it does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
ARTHADA SERVICES declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage to the users of its website, which may arise from browsing its website. Consequently, ARTHADA SERVICES is not responsible, in any case, for any damages that the user may suffer while browsing the Internet.
ARTHADA SERVICES reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice, to the content of its website. This applies both to the contents of the website and to the conditions of use of the same. These modifications may be made through its website by any legally admissible means and will be binding for as long as they are published on the website and until they are not validly modified by subsequent modifications.
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by ARTHADA SERVICES with CIF B04970299 and registered office at Camí de Canet, 146 Urb. Vistamar B78. 08396 Sant Cebrià de Vallalta (Barcelona), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the two parties. In compliance with current legislation, ARTHADA SERVICES informs that the data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to comply with the aforementioned precepts.
We inform you that we will process your data in accordance with the existence of your consent.
ARTHADA SERVICES informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and updated way. That is why ARTHADA SERVICES undertakes to take all reasonable measures to ensure that these data are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by current legislation on data protection, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, as well as the consent given for the processing thereof, by sending your request to the postal address indicated above or by e-mail to email@example.com.
You may address your complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
SSL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer)
The SSL CERTIFICATE provides authentication, privacy and information security between ARTHADA SERVICES and the user.
ARTHADA SERVICES has a security certificate that is used by SSL CERTIFICATE for secure connections.
In this process, several parameters are set to make the connection secure and it is established using pre-established keys, encrypting and decrypting all data sent until the connection is closed.
Intellectual and industrial property
ARTHADA SERVICES itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by ARTHADA SERVICES. ), owned by ARTHADA SERVICES They are, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to them both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of ARTHADA SERVICES, are expressly prohibited.
The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by ARTHADA SERVICES. The user may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of ARTHADA SERVICES.
Legal action, applicable law and jurisdiction
ARTHADA SERVICES also reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal action it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and its contents, or for the non-compliance of the present conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. ARTHADA SERVICES is domiciled in BARCELONA, Spain.
- Technical cookies that facilitate user browsing and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Customisation cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc.).
- Analysis cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the behaviour of web users and that allow user activity to be measured and browsing profiles to be drawn up with the aim of improving the websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website.
- Customised advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website based on the user's browsing behaviour and habits, from which their profile is obtained and which allow the advertising shown on the user's browser to be personalised.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies.
- Edge: Settings -> View advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies.
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy