In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on Personal Data Protection (RGPD) and the Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), ARTHADA SERVICES, S.L. (ara en endavant ARTHADA SERVICES) informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, Linkedin with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.Data from ARTHADA SERVICES:
- CIF: B04970299
- ADDRESS: Camí de Canet, 146 Urb. Vistamar B78. 08396 Sant Cebrià de Vallalta (Barcelona)
- DOMAIN WEB: arthadaservices.com
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by ARTHADA SERVICES, thus showing interest in the information published on the Network. By joining our page, you give us your consent to process the personal data published in your profile.
The user can access at all times to the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as configure their profile to ensure their privacy. ARTHADA SERVICES has access to and processes the user's public information, especially their contact name. This data is only used within the Social Network itself. They are not incorporated into any processing system.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, which you have and which can be exercised before ARTHADA SERVICES, in accordance with the RGPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
- Right of Access: This is the user's right to obtain information about his or her specific personal data and the processing that has been or is being carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of said data and the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of ARTHADA SERVICES, for example, delete comments posted on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
- Right to restriction of processing: It is the right to have the purposes of the processing originally intended by the controller limited.
- Right of Suppression: This is the right to delete the user's personal data, with the exception of the provisions of the RGPD itself or other applicable regulations that determine the obligatory nature of the conservation of the same, in time and form.
- Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data provided by the user in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller.
- Right of Opposition: This is the user's right not to have their personal data processed or to stop ARTHADA SERVICES from processing them.
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user's profile of all the information already published on the ARTHADA SERVICES website.
- Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
- Page status updates to be posted on the user's profile.
You can always control your connections, delete content that no longer interests you and restrict who you share your connections with by accessing your privacy settings.
The user, once linked to the ARTHADA SERVICES page, may publish comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the content, hold the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties affected.
Any publication on the website, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that violate or are likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the law, is expressly prohibited. In these cases, ARTHADA SERVICES reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
ARTHADA SERVICES will not be held responsible for the contents freely published by a user. The user must bear in mind that their publications will be known by other users, so they themselves are primarily responsible for their privacy. The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any processing system by ARTHADA SERVICES, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Competitions and promotions
ARTHADA SERVICES reserves the right to carry out competitions and promotions, in which the user linked to its page will be able to participate. The terms and conditions of each of them, when the Social Network platform is used for this purpose, will be published on the same. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable regulations.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
ARTHADA SERVICES will use the Social Network to advertise their products and services, in any case, if you decide to treat your contact details for direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be in compliance with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI-CE.